Sunday 14 June 2009

Long time no post.

Been really busy with exams and such, and so I've not really had time to come and post here.
Now, I know I've previously said "I HATE FACEBOOK. THE FACEBOOK IS A LIE.", but it's a lot easier than using this, twitter, myspace or bebo to keep in contact with my friends.
Having said that, I've just signed up to twitter to keep up to date better with Mark Hoppus. It's a lot easier than trying to follow his blog on Pickrset.

I've decided I'm going to buy a touchscreen for my netbook; Acer Aspire One. The one I've been looking at on ebay doesn't make the frame bulge and is fairly easy to fit. Comes with an instruction video and everything (yay for no soldering!).

Feel free to add me on twitter (: http://www.twitter.com/Hanamaaa

Also, I found this photo rather amusing and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment