Friday 19 June 2009

Boredom

I'm waiting for parties to happen, because sitting here being bored is getting on my nerves.
I've also come up with a storyboard for an animation about a sheep who can't jump over a fence like the rest of the flock. Once I get someone to animate it for me, it should be quite good. I'm thinking of putting it to Adam's song by Blink 182, and I've been listening to it all morning, meaning that it's consequently well stuck in my head -.-
It would seem I'm beginning to get a little obsessed with Dark Horse comics and the Aliens series they produced. I've done some pictures in pastel which appear to have turned out relatively well, only they've left a few black smudges on my cream carpet.... mum wasn't very happy about that. Also thinking of producing these as A3 or bigger posters to sell, but printing at that size is pretty expensive, and the posters are going to end up costing me (or anyone who buys them) about £15, which isn't ideal when HMV sell posters for more or less £4.

No comments:

Post a Comment